Thursday 1 November 2012

OOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.......

 Now that I have your attention...   wow, what a day!  more of the same, but today I spoke on the phone to a nurse who actually works for a very eminent surgeon here in OZ..  u see, we do have some medical issues my hubby and/or I, and how refreshing is it to talk to someone who has a brain!  YES a BRAIN!!   Someone who actually "GETS IT" !!

Someone who actually thinks "outside of the box", will take that "extra step", sees where u r "coming from", can "find a way" to solve a problem.  AAAHHHHHH!!! 

Now I ask You... IS THAT SO HARD??????

I watched another program last night on the Science chanel, another in the series presented by Morgan Freeman.  I LOVE this series.  Bottom line is..  even the most illustrious and decorated Physicists that are and have ever been in the world, really have NO IDEA where we came from or where it will all end!  Which seems to me, that people like me arent so dumb after all!  You see, we are all the same, no-one is better than me, no-one is worse than me.  I have a right to be here, and so do you, as long as we do, in some small way, CONTRIBUTE!  How do you contribute?  Do you pick up a gum wrapper in the park and put it in a bin?  Do you actually CARE about tonight's dreadful story about the lady whose family are kicking her out, because she is a little too "eccentric" perhaps for their comfort?  Yes OF COURSE YOU CARE, you are OUTRAGED!... but come this time tomorrow, you, like everyone other one of us including me, will say, "ummm.... what lady was that again??"  

You see, we really do need to persevere with our efforts whilst we still have the privelege of occupying this planet, to HELP in some way, you dont have to bellow it for all the world to hear, you dont have to be a so-called HERO (I hate that word!).  Just be kind, and considerate, truthful, and loving.  Gosh, if only we all could be.  Maybe we could all withstand the next "ice age" by acting as if we are united in our cause, passionate about our existence, and feel priveleged to be here at all! 

What was YOUR contribution today??  Personally, I decided to chill a little, because there really is MORE to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment