Tuesday 6 November 2012

THANK YOU GOOGLE BLOG SEARCH !!


Seriously!  Just randomly looking (as no doubt we all do when we first become a "blogger"), at Google blog search and lo and behold, I am quite beside myself!  There in the cyberworld of Google blogging is someone called Kevin Mitchell who has a blog all about what helps to quench my thirst for insight, opinion and discussion about what some of the things are, that afflict and affect our very human BRAINS!!  Very human, because as far as is known, and going by what I am reading on the subject, no other animal has such a complex computer sitting on top of their bodies as we humans!  Too complex for our own good I am quite sure.  Animals have that "sixth sense", that inherant "instinct", that does away with the need for them to have this massive lump of, so far, pretty much "unfathomable" grey matter sitting on top of their shoulders such as we humans do!  And to think we only use 10% or so of it.  One has to wonder what the "go" is there!?

Some people obviously use much less than this allotted 10%, a  fact made obvious by some bureaucrats and others, who are missing the (probable) 2% of common sense which is meant to exist obviously in this part of the brain, as some people actually do capably demonstrate from time to time this particular 2% of their useable 10%!

However, back to Kevin Mitchell, thanks for your blog.  I shall be following it, who knows I might learn something, or if not, at least give others that contribute therein, some "food for thought" via my own modest comments occasionally perhaps?

I look forward to the next instalment of his "Wiring the Brain" blog.   Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment